January – A Time for Organization
What is it about January that beckons the absolute need for organizing everything…from the Holiday decorations to the garage, make up drawer and the linen closet?
Thinking of selling your home this year, I have a piece of advise.
Potential buyers will open closets and storage spaces to see if they will enough space for THEIR belongings. The linen closet is an easy place to start organizing.
Tips for a Tidy Linen Closet, Big or Small.
1. Less is more. Keep the good towels and sheets. Donate mismatched items.
2. Use labeled bins for storing small items such as extra pillow cases, sheet sets, wash cloths and hand towels
3. Place sheet sets in a pillow case to save time and confusion.
4. Trifold towels and stack vertically. See picture above.
5. Resurrect the label maker for bins and shelves.